As part of the SECU Family House family, your story is our story.
If you have a story to share – whether it’s 3 sentences, or 3 paragraphs – we would love to hear from you.
Some questions to get you started include:
- Tell us a little bit about you and your family -where are you from, your occupation, your family?
- What was the health crisis/diagnosis? -What was going on in your life at the time? What were your thoughts/emotions/needs?
- How did you find out about the SECU Family House?
- What was the first thing you noticed about the Family House?
- What was your experience like here? What was a typical day like at the hospital for you?
- What would your health care experience have been like without the SECU Family House?
- How is life now?
You can also email a story to Kara Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.793.2822.
Thank you for sharing with us!