Affordable lodging for Novant Health and Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patients and caregivers. Stay near the hospital and your loved one.
Who Can Stay?
- The SECU Family House provides lodging for referred patients and/or their family members and caregivers.
- Patients must be 18 years or older and currently receive inpatient or outpatient treatment at one of the local medical centers.
- Guests must have a permanent residence outside of Forsyth County.
How Can I stay?
1. Request a referral from the hospital:
- Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
Patient Relations (336) 713-2273
On-Call Chaplains (after hours)
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
Patient Relations and Guest Services (336) 718-2005
Derrick L. Davis Forsyth Regional Cancer Center (336) 718-5095
- Trellis Supportive Care
Social Workers (336) 768-3972
- Other Please call the Family House at 336-793-2822 if you are receiving treatment at another medical facility.
Once a referral is received, the Family House will contact you to get additional information and answer questions.
Important: Requests are not reservations and should not be considered confirmed. Due to the high number of referrals we receive and the uncertain discharge date of patients, we may not be able to accommodate everyone’s request.
2. We’ll be in touch.
We will contact you the day before and day of your requested arrival date to update you on room availability. If we are unable to accommodate your request on your expected arrival date, we will assist you with local hotel accommodations that may offer reduced rates for our overflow families. We can place you on a waitlist for the following day if requested.
3. Keep us updated.
If you have a change in plans please call us at 336-793-2822 to let us know that you will not be coming. That will ensure all rooms are ready to be used for families needing accommodations.
Each room is $40/room/night. Applications for a reduced rate may be completed for consideration for those who are unable to pay the full rate.
98% of guests say their emotional and psychological wellbeing is positively impacted
100% of guests find their stay to be safe and secure
3,914 Families served with Family Assistance Fund
2,384 Warm dinners served