SECU Family House is tucked away on 8.8 acres of property on 1970 Baldwin Lane (at the end of Hospice Ln) in Winston-Salem, a site convenient to Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. The Family House is located near plenty of restaurants and stores.
Features and Services Provided Include:
- 45 guest rooms, most with two queen beds and private bath
- Community living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Chapel for meditation and visits from a hospital chaplain
- Opportunities for prepared meals
- Linens, towels, and toiletries
- Evening activities including Bingo, therapy dogs, and music
- Wireless internet , computer area, library, and DVDs
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor patio areas
- Support from staff, volunteers and other families
- Referrals from Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Hospice & Palliative CareCenter/Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home.
- $35 night per room. Applications for financial assistance are available upon request.