Last updated: May 6, 2022
This page will give you updates regarding the Family House’s protocols and procedures related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The SECU Family House is currently reopened for guests.
Illness and injury don’t pause for a pandemic. That’s why the SECU Family House has been working with hospital and community partners to ensure compliance with national and local guidelines. In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment in the coming months, the following policies are in place:
- Temperature checks and health screening forms will be completed by each guest upon arrival.
- Guests will be required to abide by social distancing guidelines in all areas of the house.
- Face covers or masks must be worn in all common areas of the house.
- The dining room is now open for meals. Guests are welcome to eat/drink in guestrooms and on the patios if weather allows.
- The kitchen is available, for up to 6 people at a time, for food storage and individual meal preparation.
- Room occupancy allows for a maximum of 4 guests per room.
These policies will be updated as conditions change in our community.
If you are in need of a future stay, you may request a referral from the hospital as you have done in the past.
Our house and services may feel a little different, for the time being, with the COVID-19 policies and restrictions we’ve adopted. Detailed procedures and changes will be explained thoroughly to each referred family during every step of our process. We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
Thank you for sharing your hearts and caring for families in medical crisis. I hope you know how much we appreciate you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.