Please Note: this form must be completed by a physician or physician’s office staff, nurse, social worker, care manager, patient advocate, hospitalist or other appropriate medical professional at Wake Forest Baptist Health, Novant Health, or Hospice & Palliative CareCenter.
SECU Family House Eligibility Requirements and Information:
In light of increased screenings for COVID-19, please make a note if:
anyone in the group is currently experiencing symptoms including a temperature, at or above 100.4, or respiratory symptoms
- Patient must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patient and caregiver must have a permanent residence outside Forsyth County, NC.
- Patient must be currently receiving treatment at one of the local medical centers.
- All patients staying at SECU Family House as a guest must have a caregiver with them.
- All guests are asked to pay a nightly fee of $40. Payment may be made by cash, check, debit or credit card.
- SECU Family House is a smoke-free environment and does not allow the use of alcohol or illegal drugs on premises. Smoking is allowed in the designated smoking area only.
- We allow one room per patient with up to four people. Rooms feature two queen beds and a private bath