Who can be a chef?
Local male influencers who enjoy cooking for others make great Men Who Cook chefs!
How many people attend the event?
We are expecting 350-400 attendees this year.
Where do I purchase additional admission for my spouse and friends?
Purchase additional tickets at www.familyhousews.org/men-who-cook. There is no assigned seating.
What are the Awards?
This year there are more awards than ever! 15 awards will be presented during the event.
- The Top Hat Award will go to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team that collected the most tips online before the event.
- The People’s Choice Award will be awarded to the1st, 2nd, and 3rd team who collects the most tips this evening.
- The Chef’s Kiss Award will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd team who have the most individual donors to tip their team.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will also be given for best dish as judged by local chefs.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will also be given for best presentation as judged by local chefs.
Is there parking?
Yes, complimentary parking is available at Legacy Stables & Events.
Who were the chefs in 2022?
- Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Dr. Kevin High, Todd Bankhead, Ralph Thomas and Dr. Michael Lischke
- HanesBrands Inc Steve Bratspies & Joe Cavaliere
- Novant Health Dr. Lewis Lipscomb & Dr. Stan Fuller
- Lowes Food’s Tim Lowe, Wes Doub & Sam Walton
- Mike Edwards & Mike Blau
- Jack & John Elster
- Leonard Ryden Burr Eddy Forrest & George Stabolitis
- Kevin Heath & Kelly Woodruff
- Spencer & Mimi Bennett
- Wake Forest University’s John Champlin & Anthony Tang
- Inmar’s Jonathan Allen & Ned Erickson
- Cannon Wealth’s Matt & Erica Hearn
- John & Meg Shipley
- Garner Foods Billy Lentz
- Gwyn Electrical Plumbing Heating Cooling’s Jeff Clous & Jeff Vance
- Chris Gillespie