Total cost for the land, building, and furnishings is at $5.4 million.
- More than $5.4 million in capital gifts and pledges has been raised to date.
- This includes $5.2 million designated for capital expenses.
- The $2 million challenge grant from the State Employees’ Credit Union (SECU) Foundation has been met.
- Another $1 million has been raised in operating and endowment funds, making a total of $6.2 million raised for the entire project.
We are very grateful to our 711 SECU Family House capital campaign supporters:
- 25 foundations
- 552 individuals
- 17 medical entities
- 48 businesses
- 33 board and staff members
- 16 churches
- 20 community organizations
Capital Campaign Committee:
- Beth & Sandy Baldwin, Campaign Co-Chairs
- Linda & Meb Turner, Community Campaign Co-Chairs
- Dr. Pat Healy & Dr. Duncan Hite, Medical Community Co-Chairs
- Jonathan Halsey, Advisor
- Kathy Carr, Staff